To Book, half of the session fee is due at time of booking. The other half is due before or on the day of the session. We will bill you for the rest when we send out your invoice and additional information.
Tips for your Session:
- Coordinate your outfits, accessories and other items you will use for your session.
- Consultation is highly recommended so you can see all the props and outfits I have available.
- Professionally done hair and make-up are preferred as this ensure flawless pictures but it is not required. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know and I will gladly get you the information for my amazing stylist.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready for your session.
- Make sure to arrive with full bellies. Hungry little bellies are not happy little bellies.
So many options for locations. My suggestion is to think about what type of location: Country? Eclectic? Urban? Romantic? Fun? Do you or your family have a favorite place? Maybe an in-home session? Also, consider what time of year the session will take place. And finally, think about the vision you have. All of this is something we will discuss with your booking.
Booking a Newborn Session:
Newborn sessions are done in the client’s home when the baby is between 5 and 14 days old. This ensures that baby will be their most comfortable but still able to get those beautiful curled up poses. It is recommended that newborn sessions are booked around the third trimester to ensure a spot on the calendar. Once the baby is born, give me a call or email and we will set up your official session time. The session will take from 1 hour to 3 hours, just depends on the baby. Half the retainer is due at time of booking and the other half due on or before the session. Full session price: $445
Great session for babies, children, maternity, and family. This is a 30-minute session and includes 5 digital images viewable from an Online gallery. Half is due at time of booking and the other half due on or before the session. Full session price: $200
Great session for family and boudoir. This is an hour session and includes 20 digital images viewable from an Online gallery plus a Facebook Cover image designed to fit in the cover image spot. Half of the retainer is due at time of booking and the other half due on or before the session. Full session price: $440
Ready to book?